Saturday, June 15, 2013

here we go again

Joy, joy a  "moderate" has been elected President of Iran. Before the State Department , the president and the slavering media become too overwhelmed may I point out that the ruler of Iran is the ayatolla Kahmenei who holds, along with the Revolutionary Guard and the clerics, absolute sway over all Iranian policies. Aminjhad couldn't have been the intransigent irritant he was without the tacit approval of the Ayatollah. The Ayatollah still runs the nuclear program , the social rules, and all the levers of government .. The Iranian president serves merely as a buffer.  I will keep my jubilitation over this election muted until I see some tangible evidence of progess like recognizing Israel's right to exist without fear of nuclear attack, the end of supporting terrorists, homosexuals right to live, and womens's  rights to equality. Incidentally, I didn't consider his statements  conciliatory.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home