Sunday, July 08, 2007

just to make things clear

I do not believe global warming is a myth. I believe it is mainly caused by natural phenomona. I believe the assumption that human effort can halt it is arrogant and stupid. I do not believe that climate change is the biggest threat to the U S. I believe jihadist Islam and political correctness is. I do not believe the pundits who assume the American Hispanic community favors illegal immigration. I think most of them, the pundits , only hear activists in Washington and not the working Hispanic citizens. I believe energy independence is an attainable goal but not through using food crops to make ethanol. I believe too many district attorneys use their positions for self aggrandisement and to further their political ambitions. I believe the ACLU lost its way since the wars of the civil rights movement and no longer is a proponent of free speech. I believe zealot atheists are as much of a pain as zealous religionists. I believe people have a right to die and live as they wish as long as they do not infringe on others right to do the same. I believe most politicians are not to bright and are concerned with their own welfare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home